Whenever I’m in Paris, I visit my local grocery store to stock up on French food products—all the stuff I love that’s hard to find in the States. I check an extra big bag on the plane, bursting with spices, dried legumes, and other treats—and I ration out the stash until my next trip to France.
To celebrate the paperback edition of Mastering the Art of French Eating, Penguin Books is giving away some of my favorite French foods and books! TWO winners will receive a Francophile basket filled with:
- Mastering the Art of French Eating (paperback)
- Julia Child: A Life by Laura Shapiro
- The Physiology of Taste by Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
- On Vegetables by Elizabeth David
- Lentilles de Puy (my favorite green lentils)
- Piment d’Espelette (mild crushed red pepper from the Basque country)
- Miel de thym (honey made from thyme blossoms)
- Eiffel Tower dish towel
To enter, visit this link and leave your email address. Two winners will be chosen at random. The contest ends Tuesday, November 18. Thank you so much for your support of my book, which makes this blog possible!